Monday, March 9, 2015

SOL#9 march 9th

I breath in a long breath. there is a feeling in the pit of my stomach that i am trying to ignore, i should`t be scared nothing will happen. its going to be fine. why are are you even scared, i keep telling and asking myself these things but the heavy feeling will not subside. I am standing, frozen, a few yards from the shore and the water rises and falls dramatically around me. My board bumps against my legs and my pals are wet with sweat and salt water. my hair is drying in to salty curls as it always does when i get it in the ocean.I had just rode a wave in and  decided to go back out when i HUGE wave came down way to big to catch "DIVE, DIVE" My dad shouts i stand there paralyzed with fear for a minuet before throwing the board aside and dive or rather take a big breath and tuck the water pulls me in to itself I am shaking, salt water fills my mouth and stings on my face. I shove my hand up and grasp only air, witch for once is a good thing. I am pushed by the wave out on to the edge of the water and somehow the board is still attached to my wrist. and that is why i am not out in the thicket of waves instead, i am walking on to the shore to take this annoying wet suit off.      

7 comments:

  1. Sounds thrilling. Where were you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You described everything really well, I especially love the sentence where you describe being pulled underwater.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your descriptions, especially the wave. Nic e:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like fun! Nice Slice, I also like your descriptions of the water.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds fun. I like your descriptions. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with everyone ^ The descriptions were pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with everyone ^ The descriptions were pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete