Thursday, March 26, 2015

SOL# 26th March 26th

There is nothing going on right now. I am sitting at my desk with people talking all around me. Sofie sits across from me coloring with a gold pen. She holds up her paper with a questioning look, "good!"  I say. "What should I put here?" says Sofie. "KAM, I don't know what to put here" She points to a blank spot on the paper. "I Got a peanut butter cracker!!!!!". " peanut butter is gross' I say. She sticks her tongue out at me and pops the cracker in her mouth. "at least I have a good leaper". "yah". Sigh. "I don't know what to write about"
"you are already writing, you can't say you don't know what to write about when you are writing something"
" hey!, they are talking about Divergent!"
" cool!"
"I still can't believe you haven't read Insurgent
" I know, I know ill start soon..."
" What should I put here?"
*sigh*
"tons of spam mail" says Max
" I know!"
" I get SOO much of it to."
" They always have typos"
" I know!"
" How do I change this photo?"
"Try to put it on iPhoto"
"ok"
"KAM!"
" How do I do this?"
" I have no idea! try looking it up"
" Ok, What would it be called? reversing, flipping..."
" Grace, Grace, Grace"
" what?"
"look"
" OMG, what the heck"
*laughing*
" hey Sofie, Whatsup?"
" Im just doing two Logan Leapers"
" Cool!"
" should I just do like a giant frenchy!?!?"
"What!?"
" Sofie?"
"what are you doing?"
" drawing"
" ok"



2 comments:

  1. I like how you made yourself in the moment. I remember exactly when all of that happened.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. You little copier...I do that technique! Nice Sol... I remember that.

    ReplyDelete