Thursday, March 12, 2015

SOL#12 March 12th

I reach my hand in to the prickly thicket of blackberry bushes and try to avoid getting pricked to hard, while still getting enough for the pie "HEY" My little cousin shouts from behind me "I found some good ones!" she says. I carefully pull my hand out of the bush and laugh, its covered in dark purple juice. Then I run around to Helen (My cousin) and we get as many berries as we can. then we carry our full baskets and mouths in to the house. We rinse the berries and pour them in to a pot to cook. than we run back outside and play on the rope swing and breath in the cool wisconsin air.

4 comments:

  1. Yum! I love blackberries. I've never gone picking them, though. Sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sound delicious! Nice slice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like fun. Nice SOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy! Nice descriptions, I LOVE blackberries!

    ReplyDelete