Monday, March 9, 2015

SOL#10 book blog

Divergent by Veronica Roth. Part one

Beatrice lives in Abnegation, one of the five factions. she has just turned 16 and must decide where she wants to go. Amity, the peaceful. Erudite, the intelligent. Candor, the honest. Dauntless, the brave. or stay in Abnegation (the selfless) with her family. Each person, whenever they turn 16 must go through a test no one knows what the test will be like but they know they must do it. Beatrice Does the test but her tests results are inconclusive, making her Divergent. The next day at the choosing ceremony, She chooses to leave her family and become dauntless where they leap on and off of moving trains and fight all day. she meets a girl named Christina who becomes her friend and also makes an enemy, Peter. Her trainer is Four a mysterious boy only a little older than her. Once joined in to Dauntless, she changes her name to Tris, trying to leave behind her past life in Abnegation.      



4 comments:

  1. I loved this book when I read it. You summed it up really well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great summary, but what did you think of the book?? I loved it, and am waiting for Insurgent from the library. I thought this book was very exciting. I love the way I never quite knew what would happen next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this book!!! (Yes i said love not loved because i still love this book.) What did you think about the book?
    I'm so proud of you Grace!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great summary! I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really want to read this book. Im going to start reading it now :)

    ReplyDelete