Sunday, March 8, 2015

SOL#8 march 8th

"hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmm-click-hhhhhhhmmmmm-click-hhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmm-click-hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm-click. the sewing machine slowly punctures the fabric and pulls the thread trough as I watch it carefully so that my stitches stay on the edge of the black fabric that is printed the russian stacking dolls. I don`t know what to make so I decide to make a basic pillow... after about an hour of sewing, stuffing, modifying, adding, and face timing my friends, I am satisfied. Soon I find myself Running out the door and walking out to car. the air swirling around me and the warm breez feels nice. I am trying to enjoy my last day of weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I have really enjoyed sewing buy never done it with a machiene

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sewing. I hope your pillow turned out well!

    ReplyDelete