Friday, March 13, 2015

SOL#13 March1 3rd

I am very small, sitting on the makeshift bed in my cousins room it is the night before Easter and we are snuggled up in our pajamas waiting for our mothers to come read us our Easter book that we read every year on the night before Easter. We have the book sitting between us as we wait. I am just able to read the title. The Country Bunny And The Little Gold Shoes. than our Moms come in and pull our covers over us next they begin to read and my mind drifts away to the land of Easter bunnies as my mind drifts to darkness.

6 comments:

  1. I don't really celebrate easter, but this sounds really nice and cozy. It puts out a nice feeling. Nice SOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds so cozy! I love the way you your mind drifting away to the land of Easter bunnies ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a cool memory, if only i was snuggled up in my pjs right now. :) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a cool memory, if only i was snuggled up in my pjs right now. :) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Easter too. I like how you wrote about a long-ago memory. Nice Job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds so nice. My family never does (or did) anything for Easter.

    ReplyDelete