Sunday, March 22, 2015

SOL#22 March 22nd

Books, Books, Books, Books, books: 

They are swallowing we up like lapping waves, pages and pages of books floating, and blowing around me. I am running atop the words, taking avery bit of knowledge in them and leaving the broken letters behind. I stare across the world of books, Divergent, Peter and the star cacher, Fan girl, Harry Potter, The Moffat’s, Ramona, All books from my childhood swirling in front of me, opportunities waiting to be grabbed. 




Then my eyes blink open and I turn to my side to turn of my still glowing lamp, as I turn, many books fall from my blankets, all of them half opened, all of the opportunities that I have grabbed for.   

2 comments:

  1. Yay books! I have the same problem. Good slice. :) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love books and always read way too many... nice job :P

    ReplyDelete