Friday, March 27, 2015

SOL#27 March 27th

shuffle, shuffle, 
" Hi Kam!"
" hi!"
silence
" I wrote mine super late at night, after I drove you home, Grace. And I still remembered"
" And that is why I forgot" I say
" And I remembered" says Sofie.
" Look! "
" One sec "
" never mind"
" whoh, look!"
Sofie points to a really pretty picture on her computer screen.
" WOW!, thats SO cool!
" Whatcha doing?"
"writing an SOL"
" ya we are all writing our SOLs" says Talia
" wouldn't it be so cool if we all wrote them in the same moment!?"
" totally!"
" ugg the wifi is so bad"
" ya"
" Ouch , my foot!"
" what?"
" my foot is asleep"
" oh"
" I hate it when the link disappears and you can't link up uuugggg"
" I  know right"
" I put Kam`s shuffle, shuffle in my blog"
" cool"
*sigh*
" I have so much to do for my notes. I should probably stet doing that now"
" ya"
" don't fall Grace" comments Max
" I won't"
I am sitting on my desk for no reason.
" don't fall Grace" - Eddie
" don't fall Grace" -Talia
" don't fall Grace" _ Sofie
" I won't"
   

2 comments:

  1. Haha, but thats my thing and this is the second time you have done it. Oh well... this was really good so.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the addition of Kam going "shuffle shuffle"

    ReplyDelete