Wednesday, March 4, 2015

SOL #4 march 4th



"WWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHEEEEEEEE!!!!" I shout, my super short hair bowing behind me, and loud theme music playing all around me I have have a huge smile plastered to my face as me and my mom fly up and down on the dumbo ride, yes its in disney world and my first time. I stare at the big plastic dumbo ears pretending to blow in the wind and look at the hard seat in the middle of his back, "why are we sitting inside him?" I wonder but that thought is quickly replaced by excitement as the ride ands and we move on to the teapots! (yes this was a long time ago so I was very little)

4 comments:

  1. This is cute! I liked how you describe your thoughts. Nice :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice SOL! I liked how you described your excitement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice SOL! I liked how you described your excitement.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GOOD! I have never been to disney land :( but you described it very wellllllllll! 8D

    ReplyDelete