Friday, January 30, 2015

Sol

"Where are we going?" my five year old self complains. "yeah" my brother says. we had been quickly rushed out of the house, it is christmas eve and we are driving through the snow in Darango. Then we pull up to a train station. we jump out of the car and shiver in my pajama pants and coat. after waiting in  a long line, and begging our parents to tell us where we are, we board a huge gold trail titled The Polar Express I gasp in excitement, and my mind drifts back to my favorite book "The Golden Express" and "EEEEEEEKKK"  in excitement. as I step in to the train, I can almost feel the what seemed like christmas magic carrie me away.

3 comments:

  1. Hmm. That sounds awesome! Cool SOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. This reminds me of when my papa surprised me and took me on the "Hogwarts Express" when one of the new Harry Potter books came out. A local train station had put an event together, and it was so magical and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been on the 'polar express'. It sure is fun!

    ReplyDelete