Thursday, April 9, 2015

SOL April 9th

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

I CANT BELIEVE THIS BOOK. 

FIRST Tobias and Tris are all happy go lucky ( or as happy go lucky as they can be) and they find out a bunch of wired things and stuff about erudite and then Tris WONT stop lying to Tobias AND THEN she runs off to Erudite to DYE after she promises tobias that she WONT!!!!!!! AND than she is all tortured and tested on but then the test don`t work and then Tobias is THERE and HE is gonna die TO.   AND CALIB is EVIL and working with Jeanine. AND TRIS IS DYING AND PETER SAVES HER!?!?!?!??!??!?!!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? WHAT THE KECK!?!?!?!?!??!!?. Tobias thinks she is dead and then she's not. And that is where I'm gonna stop because ya.... 

oh ya somthing funny... 

“Whoa there, Tobias," says the man to my left. "Weren't you raised a Stiff? I thought the most you people did was... graze hands or something."
"Then how do you explain all the Abnegation children?" Tobias raises his eyebrows.
"They are brought into being by sheer force of will," the woman on the arm of the chair interjects. "Didn't you know that, Tobias?"
"No, I wasn't aware." He grins. "My apologies.” 
 Veronica Roth, Insurgent

4 comments:

  1. I loved this book. I hope you like Allegiant even though I can assure you wont. :) DYE should be DIE! :) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this book, the way its written, but definitely NOT the end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't like Insurgent as much as Divergent, but I'm glad you did. Nice summary.

    ReplyDelete