Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Book blog- Insurgent.

Insurgent By Veronica Roth

This book is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! FIVE STARS!!!!!!!!!!!
fyi it was the one I was fingerling about in my last slice.

In this book, Tobias and Tris`s relationship grows and they start to trust each other a lot more but there are also some HUGE secretes that the keep from one another and someone Tris thought she could trust which her life basically tries to kill her. And Tris basically takes herself to her death which she later finds out is part of Jenean`s plot to kill of he divergents. by doing this, she practically kills both her AND Tobias.
I am giving some mature content/ language warnings about this book plus it is pretty gory and bloody.

my Favorite character is Tobias, shocker right? :)
He is a very strong and forceful character who you start to REALLY like in this book and the next one. I like how Tobias is still strong and able to look past his... bad past.




3 comments:

  1. OK now for real:
    I really liked this book and agree with "This book is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! FIVE STARS!!!!!!!!!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am reading divergent (thanks Sofie). This sounds like the series gets even better! Can't wait for insurgent!

    ReplyDelete