Sunday, November 23, 2014

slice of life #3

I blow out warm air through my mouth, only to see the thick fog billowing out. I stare down at the steep hill displayed under me for yards and feel excitement rise in my chest. my brother sits down heavily behind me on the sled. "GO" he yells. then suddenly we are shooting down the hill. "iiiiiieeeeeeeeee" i scream in pleasure. then I see a big mound of snow pilling up before us, I gasp in air and shove myself backwards but it is to late we are already in the air. just before we hit the ground, I have the chance to quickly glance around. I see kids my own age and younger, older, I see their parents catapulting them down the hill... BANG suddenly we are on the ground
"aaaaaaaaa" i yelp as I feel myself lifting of again. then i am tumbling down the hill, head over heels. once I reach the bottom, I start charging up the hill, ignoring the fact that I have a face-full of snow.

1 comment:

  1. I love your description! I can really imagine what's going on!

    ReplyDelete