Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Book Blog

Sisters by Raina Telgamere

Raina really wanted a sister to play with and have tons of fun with. But that was when she was six and now she has a six year old brother and a nine year old sister who by the way was no fun when she was little. Raina, her mom, and her two siblings are going on a road trip from California all the way to Colorado and her sister (Amara) may have recently lost her pet snake in the front seat. This graphic novel which is the second book in smile series is really good and funny you can find a lot of ways to relate to both Raina and Amara. overall, this is a really cool book!


6 comments:

  1. I read this book. It was good. There's also another book by the same author called Drama.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this book. It was good. There's also another book by the same author called Drama.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read Smile and Sisters. I liked them. I think this is a good way to explain the book. Theres another one called, "Drama" by her. Great review! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good description! I might read this book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh. a graphic novel. I haven't read one ever! this sounds like a good leap into the graphic novel world.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember this... hint hint: fall trip. I do like this book, after the fall trip I now have it memorized... :)

    ReplyDelete