Thursday, December 4, 2014

this one summer

Rose and her family go up to Awago beach every year, Rose has a best friend there who is a year and a half younger than her but they still always hang out. this summer seems a little different though, her parents are fighting, there are some weird teenagers and her and her cousin spend the whole time watching horror movies. i don't want to say to much more so i don't revile a lll of it.

over all this was a pretty good book. it had a LOT of cursing (like every other sentence), and some mature topics. it is a very quick read because it is a graphic novel.

5 comments:

  1. Wow. I dislike cliff hangers, but you did a swell job of describing. I might give it a shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm. Not my type but regardless. I'll give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The plot sounds good, but I don't think I would like a graphic novel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hm... I don't know if I would like a graphic novel, but the plot sounds pretty interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wouldn't want to read a graphic novel, but if it wasn't, or maybe even if it still was, I'd check it out.

    ReplyDelete