Tuesday, September 16, 2014

when you reach me


When you reach me. by Rebecca Stead

 Miranda lives with her mom and her soon to be step dad Roger who she loves. her best friend Sal lives in the apartment underneath hers. things start to change when a crazy guy moves on to her block and Sal starts to drift away from her, and then she starts getting weird notes from an unknown source who hints that he is a time traveler and that in order to save Sal and the unknown note writer's life she must write him a letter containing certain facts about her self and her life.

I really loved this book because it was set in normal modern day but it also had si-fi elements.
i would say that the genre is Si-Fi fiction. there is not really any grown up content or language but it still has a really good message.

T.B.R list

never where
uglies
midwinter blood
hungry

5 comments:

  1. This was a great book, I read it and loved it! you wrote the summary really well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love this book so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am told this is a great book ill try it out

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked the story of this book, and also how it was realistic, but still pretty magical.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like that book, I read it like 2 times. Love your description!

    ReplyDelete