Tuesday, September 2, 2014

The Goose Girl

the book that I chose for my first blog is called the goose girl by shannon Hale. this book follows the life of a princess who is traveling to a new village to mary someone who she has never met and so she can only hope for the best. in the middle of the road to this new town the princess is overthrown by her lady in waiting and many of her guards. and the lady in waiting forces her to switch places with her, so that when they arrive at the town it seems as though the laid in waiting is the princess. when they arrive princess Ani finds a job at the royal stables as the goose girl and pretends to be a servant when she reviles her true identity her newfound friends from the stables come together to try and get back Ani's rightful place.
I really loved reading this book and I recommend it to people who like animals and historical fiction.

2 comments:

  1. I loved this book too. The characters were really interesting and relatable. Sadly, I didn't like the other books in the series.

    ReplyDelete